AbstractMaternal Thinking: Toward A Politics of Peace, by Sara Ruddick Beacon Press, Boston MA, US$ 24,95.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Evelyne Accad, Veil of Shame: Role of Women in the Contemporary Fiction of North Africa and the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women Between Reality and Illusion - August 1978 - Issue 5
- Evelyne Accad, Parle Mon Fils, Parle a ta Mere, by Leila Sebbar , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Evelyne Accad, Opening the Gates: A Century of Arab Feminist Writing by Margot Badran, and Miriam Cooke, (eds.) , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Evelyne Accad, Women in Contemporary Tunisia , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Evelyne Accad, Myriam Ben, « Echo Multiple des labours de I'Ame Humaine» , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Evelyne Accad, The Arab Apocalypse, by Etel Adnan , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Management - February 1990 - Issue 48
- Evelyne Accad, Body Image and Breast Cancer , Al-Raida Journal: Sexuality and Arab Women - Fall 2002- Issue 99
- Evelyne Accad, Maternal Thinking: Toward A Politics of Peace, by Sara Ruddick , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Management - February 1990 - Issue 48
- Evelyne Accad, Feminine Fiction from Iran , Al-Raida Journal: What about career women? Spring 1993 - Issue 61
- Evelyne Accad, Third World Women and the Family , Al-Raida Journal: Women=Family in 1994? Fall 1993 - Issue 63