Decade for Women
The Decade 1975 - 1985 has been in the Arab World a period of tension and turmoil, following the 1967 disaster and the 1973 war.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Psychological Differences Between Men and Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Arab Feminine Literature Between 1850 and 1950 , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Contemporary Lebanese Women Writers , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Lebanese Imbroglio , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women in Politics , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Women of The Maghreb , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Literature , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and the Media in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Rural Women in Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Rose Ghurayyib, Afifa Karam: A Pioneering Lebanese Journalist , Al-Raida Journal: Women's Health in Lebanon - Fall 1994 - Issue 67
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Randa Abul-Husn, Does Education Empower Women? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- James Liddell, Gender Quotas in Clientelist Systems: The Case of Morocco’s National List , Al-Raida Journal: Gender Quotas and Parliamentary Representation - Fall 2009 - Issues 126-127
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.