Decade for Women
The Decade 1975 - 1985 has been in the Arab World a period of tension and turmoil, following the 1967 disaster and the 1973 war.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Sexuality and War, By Evelyne Accad , Al-Raida Journal: Basic Education and Female Drop-Out in the Arab World - Summer 1992 - Issue 54
- Rose Ghurayyib, Eugenism in Theory and Practice , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Iman Khalifeh , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in Lebanon - November 1984 - Issue 30
- Rose Ghurayyib, Mayy Ziadeh (1886-1941) , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women's Integration in Development an Imperative of our Time , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Rose Ghurayyib, A Brief Look at the Lebanese Family Planning Association (LEPA) , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women in Management , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Management - February 1990 - Issue 48
- Rose Ghurayyib, Art, Science and Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Work - February 1987 - Issue 39
- Rose Ghurayyib, Mother's Day and Women's Day , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Gilberte Abu Jaudeh: A pioneer nurse in the field of public health , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Management - February 1990 - Issue 48
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Randa Abul-Husn, Does Education Empower Women? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- James Liddell, Gender Quotas in Clientelist Systems: The Case of Morocco’s National List , Al-Raida Journal: Gender Quotas and Parliamentary Representation - Fall 2009 - Issues 126-127
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.