Decade for Women
The Decade 1975 - 1985 has been in the Arab World a period of tension and turmoil, following the 1967 disaster and the 1973 war.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Art and Freedom , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- Rose Ghurayyib, State Policies and Position of the Women Workers in the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen. (1967-1977) , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and The Women’s Decade - February 1985 - Issue 31
- Rose Ghurayyib, Laila Shaheen DaCruz , Al-Raida Journal: Women: Where, When and How? - November 1990 - Issue 51
- Rose Ghurayyib, IWSAW: Fourteen Years of Sustained Effort , Al-Raida Journal: IWSAW: Fourteen Year of Sustained Effort - May 1987 - Issue 40
- Rose Ghurayyib, Fi Tareek-el-Hayat (Traversing the Road of Life) , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Work - February 1987 - Issue 39
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women, Liberation, Creativity, By Khalida Sa'id , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Environment - Winter 1992 - Issue 56
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Tunisian Women in the Era of Independence , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, When Is Old Age A Problem? , Al-Raida Journal: Basic Education and Female Drop-Out in the Arab World - Summer 1992 - Issue 54
- Rose Ghurayyib, Jamileh Under the Cedars , Al-Raida Journal: What about career women? Spring 1993 - Issue 61
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Narrow Window , Al-Raida Journal: Young Women of Lebanon in the Post-War Era - Summer 1993 - Issue 62
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Randa Abul-Husn, Does Education Empower Women? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- James Liddell, Gender Quotas in Clientelist Systems: The Case of Morocco’s National List , Al-Raida Journal: Gender Quotas and Parliamentary Representation - Fall 2009 - Issues 126-127
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.