This pocket size book gives in 164 pages a survey of the conditions of rural women in Egypt. The author, Atef Adli el-Abed, is a researcher who has to his credit a number of field studies on the topic.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Psychological Differences Between Men and Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and the Media in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Women of The Maghreb , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Rural Women in Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women in Politics , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Literature , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Reviewing The Decade For Women In Arab Countries , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and The Women’s Decade - February 1985 - Issue 31
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Lebanese Imbroglio , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Rose Ghurayyib, Why a Women's Liberation Movement? , Al-Raida Journal: Why a Women’s Liberation Movement? - November 1987 - Issue 42
- Rose Ghurayyib, Importance of Documentation in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Importance of Documentation in the Arab World - February 1978 - Issue 3
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar. (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.