This pocket size book gives in 164 pages a survey of the conditions of rural women in Egypt. The author, Atef Adli el-Abed, is a researcher who has to his credit a number of field studies on the topic.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, A Survey of the Stages of the Women's Liberation Movement in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Economic Development - August 1987 - Issue 41
- Rose Ghurayyib, Bahraini Women and Education , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Bahrain - August 1986 - Issue 37
- Rose Ghurayyib, Debate on War by Rose Ghurayyib , Al-Raida Journal: Why Feminism? Winter 1993 - Issue 60
- Rose Ghurayyib, Contemporary Lebanese Women Writers , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Liberation , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Liberation - November 1988 - Issue 46
- Rose Ghurayyib, Information and Propaganda , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Rose Ghurayyib, Never Married Women , Al-Raida Journal: Never Married Women - Spring 1991 - Issue 53
- Rose Ghurayyib, Afifa Karam: A Pioneering Lebanese Journalist , Al-Raida Journal: Women's Health in Lebanon - Fall 1994 - Issue 67
- Rose Ghurayyib, Arab Feminine Literature Between 1850 and 1950 , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Art, in past and present , Al-Raida Journal: Woman Artist - May/August 1988 - Issues 44-45
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar. (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.