This pocket size book gives in 164 pages a survey of the conditions of rural women in Egypt. The author, Atef Adli el-Abed, is a researcher who has to his credit a number of field studies on the topic.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Woman Artist in Lebanon, by Helen Khal , Al-Raida Journal: Woman Artist - May/August 1988 - Issues 44-45
- Rose Ghurayyib, Fi Tareek-el-Hayat (Traversing the Road of Life) , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Work - February 1987 - Issue 39
- Rose Ghurayyib, My Next Door Neighbor , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Work - February 1987 - Issue 39
- Rose Ghurayyib, Where Woman Work Is Needed , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Charge - August 1990 - Issue 50
- Rose Ghurayyib, From the Winner of the Franco-Arab Book Award, 1993. Evelyne Accad's "Blessures Des Mots" (Wounds of Words) , Al-Raida Journal: Women=Family in 1994? Fall 1993 - Issue 63
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women's Integration in Development an Imperative of our Time , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Rose Ghurayyib, Mother's Day and Women's Day , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women, Liberation, Creativity, By Khalida Sa'id , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Environment - Winter 1992 - Issue 56
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Narrow Window , Al-Raida Journal: Young Women of Lebanon in the Post-War Era - Summer 1993 - Issue 62
- Rose Ghurayyib, Wafa Stephan, National Conference of the Lebanese Women's Council 23-4-1983 , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Participation in Development - August 1983 - Issue 25
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar. (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.