One of our political leaders once declared that propaganda may have a stronger effect on people than the atomic bomb.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Psychological Differences Between Men and Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Arab Feminine Literature Between 1850 and 1950 , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Contemporary Lebanese Women Writers , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Lebanese Imbroglio , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women in Politics , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Literature , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Women of The Maghreb , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and the Media in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Rural Women in Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Rose Ghurayyib, Why a Women's Liberation Movement? , Al-Raida Journal: Why a Women’s Liberation Movement? - November 1987 - Issue 42
- Amany El-Sawy, Speaking About The Unspoken: Saudi Culture and Islamic Law in Antony Thomas’s Docudrama Death of a Princess , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.