In the November 1, 1982 issue of AI-Raida, in "Pioneer" Section, a short account appeared on the life and achievements of Dr. Saniyya Habboub, the first Lebanese woman doctor to study medicine abroad.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Wafa Stephan, The Personality of Khalil Gibran: A Psychological Study of his life and Work , Al-Raida Journal: Gibran’s Anniversaries - November 1983 - Issue 26
- Wafa Stephan, Women and War in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in Lebanon - November 1984 - Issue 30
- Wafa Stephan, Women at the Tahar Haddad Club , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Wafa Stephan, Egyptian and Algerian Women, the Delicate Balance Between Tradition and Modernity , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Wafa Stephan, The General Federation of Iraqi Women , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Wafa Stephan, La Maison Sans Racines «The House Without Roots» , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Saudi Arabia - February 1986 - Issue 35
- Rose Ghurayyib, Wafa Stephan, National Conference of the Lebanese Women's Council 23-4-1983 , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Participation in Development - August 1983 - Issue 25
- Wafa Stephan, Saudi Women and Education , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Saudi Arabia - February 1986 - Issue 35
- Wafa Stephan, Impressions on a Trip to Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Wafa Stephan, Baghdad Women's Meeting , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Lebanese American University, Dr. Saniyya Habboub: Fifty Years of Devoted Medical Service , Al-Raida Journal: World Campaign for Peace - November 1982 - Issue 22
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.