Abstract of a paper presented by Sahira Nabulsi (Jordanian
delegate) at the Second Regional Conference for Women in
the Guif States and Arabian Peninsula, 28-31 March 1981.
See AI-Raida, Feb. 1, 1982, vol. V, n°. 19, p. 11 .
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Sahira Nabulsi, Motivations of Women's Work in Jordan , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Old Age - May 1982 - Issue 20
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar. (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Mehrinaz El Awady, Parental Policies: A Catalyst for Gender Equality in the Arab Region , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Zeinab Kassem, Hasan M Abdessamad, Revisiting the Physician’s Approach to Lesbian and Bisexual Patients in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Connie Christiansen , Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Increasing the Impact? , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Hanan Bishara, Lesbianism as Another Alternative for the Other: A Punishment or an Escape? The Saudi Novel "al-Akharun/The Others" as a Sample , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Lebanese American University, The Role of Women in Jordan Society , Al-Raida Journal: The Germ - August 1980 - Issue 13
- Mary Kawar, Young, Single and Employed: Jordanian Women’s Voices on Impact of Work , Al-Raida Journal: Young Arab Women - Fall 2004 - Issues 106-107
- Lebanese American University, Pay Equity in Jordan , Al-Raida Journal: Transforming the World of Work for Gender Equality in the Arab Region - Fall/Winter/Spring 2011-2012 - Issues 135-136-137
- Ghasan Hada, The Situation of Visually Impaired Women in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Disability - Winter 2005 - Issue 108
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.