Abstract of a study prepared for the Institute of Women's Studies in the Arab World by Dr. Kamel Abu Jaber. Dean of the Economics and Commerce Department at Jordanian University, 1979.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Dr. Kamel Abu Jaber, Women's Work in Jordan , Al-Raida Journal: Why a Women’s Liberation Movement? - May 1981 - Issue 16
- Reem Maghribi, Youmna Makhlouf, Family Law Reform in Lebanon: A Strategic Role for Transnational Islamic Feminism , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Mehrinaz El Awady, Parental Policies: A Catalyst for Gender Equality in the Arab Region , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Connie Christiansen , Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Increasing the Impact? , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Julia Droeber, Harassment, Honour, Gossip, and the Reputation of Young Women in Jordan , Al-Raida Journal: Sexuality and Arab Women - Fall 2002- Issue 99
- Sahira Nabulsi, Motivations of Women's Work in Jordan , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Old Age - May 1982 - Issue 20
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.