How to Cite
American University, L. (1). Environmental and Economic Condions of Arab Children: Health, Social & Educational Needs. Al-Raida Journal, 7. https://doi.org/10.32380/alrj.v0i0.1613
It is a plain fact that children's conditions and needs in Arab countries are greatly affected by social and political conditions. Population increase at an annual rate of 3% impedes all efforts for economic development and implementation of public services.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Second National Conference On Demographic Policies , Al-Raida Journal: Freedom Cannot Be One-Sided - August 1982 - Issue 21
- Lebanese American University, Tunisia: Facts and Figures , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Lebanese American University, OnlBy Women Documentaries and Videos from Lebanon, Palestine and Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: On Violations - Spring 2000 - Issue 89
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Amany El-Sawy, Speaking About The Unspoken: Saudi Culture and Islamic Law in Antony Thomas’s Docudrama Death of a Princess , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Lara Dbouk, Roundtable on GBV in Lebanon: NGOs and Law Enforcement Officers Speak Out , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- Mehrinaz El Awady, Parental Policies: A Catalyst for Gender Equality in the Arab Region , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Safa El Naili, The Contribution of Female Writers in the Libyan Post Arab Spring: The Voice of Azza Al-Maghour’s Short Stories , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Sara Abdel Ghany , Azza Soliman, Reforming the Egyptian Personal Status Laws. A case for Islamic feminism , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Brigitte Chelebian, Trafficking in Human Persons: Law and Practice in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Reem Maghribi, Youmna Makhlouf, Family Law Reform in Lebanon: A Strategic Role for Transnational Islamic Feminism , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.