The Right to:
1. affection, love and understanding.
2. adequate nutrition and medical care.
3. free education.
4. full opportunity for play and recreation.
5. a name and nationality.
6. special care if handicapped.
7. be among the first to receive relief in times of disaster.
8. learn to be a useful member of society and to develop individual abilities.
9. be brought up in a spirit of peace and universal brotherhood.
10. enjoy these rights regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national or social origin.
Download data is not yet available.