How much progress have the Lebanese women recently achieved in the field of education and public service? Dr Rafeeqa Hammoud, professor of education at the Lebanese University, tries to answer this question in a paper which has been abridged as follows.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rafeeqa Hammoud, Lebanese Women in Education , Al-Raida Journal: Women Between Reality and Illusion - August 1978 - Issue 5
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Zeinab Kassem, Hasan M Abdessamad, Revisiting the Physician’s Approach to Lesbian and Bisexual Patients in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Fadia Hoteit, Rose Debbas, Is there Discrimination against Women in Arab Universities? A Study on the Status of Female and Male Professors , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Lebanese American University, Empowerment of Women Through Education and Training , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- Lebanese American University, "Women and Education", The National Council of Lebanese Women , Al-Raida Journal: Lebanese Women - Winter 1991 - Issue 52
- Joseph Jabbra, Donna Turk, Abdallah Sfeir, Opening Speeches - Women in the Arab World: Challenges and Opportunities , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Randa Abul-Husn, Health Awareness Among Lebanese Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women's Health in Lebanon - Fall 1994 - Issue 67
- Eugene Sensenig-Dabbous, Citizenship and Gender in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Citizenship and Gender in the Arab World - Spring / Summer 2010 - Issues 129-130
- George Abdelnour, Arab Women in Latin America , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Latin America - Spring/Summer 2011 - Issues 133-134
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.