IWSAW's Documentation Center, mentioned in the second issue of AI- Raida (page 12), is an essential project because it is intended to be a stepping stone for all IWSAW future projects.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Psychological Differences Between Men and Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Arab Feminine Literature Between 1850 and 1950 , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, Contemporary Lebanese Women Writers , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Lebanese Imbroglio , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women in Politics , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Literature , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Women of The Maghreb , Al-Raida Journal: International Women’s Day - Spring 1992 - Issue 57
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and the Media in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Rural Women in Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Rose Ghurayyib, Why a Women's Liberation Movement? , Al-Raida Journal: Why a Women’s Liberation Movement? - November 1987 - Issue 42
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Lara Dbouk, Roundtable on GBV in Lebanon: NGOs and Law Enforcement Officers Speak Out , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- George Abdelnour, Arab Women in Latin America , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Latin America - Spring/Summer 2011 - Issues 133-134
- Lebanese American University, The AIDOS Project , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Literature - Summer 1997 - Issue 78
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.