IWSAW's Documentation Center, mentioned in the second issue of AI- Raida (page 12), is an essential project because it is intended to be a stepping stone for all IWSAW future projects.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Importance of Documentation in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Importance of Documentation in the Arab World - February 1978 - Issue 3
- Rose Ghurayyib, Never Married Women , Al-Raida Journal: Never Married Women - Spring 1991 - Issue 53
- Rose Ghurayyib, Bahraini Women and Education , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Bahrain - August 1986 - Issue 37
- Rose Ghurayyib, Jerusalem and I, by Hala Sakakini , Al-Raida Journal: Women Contributing to a Better World - Fall 1991 - Issue 55
- Rose Ghurayyib, Where Woman Work Is Needed , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Charge - August 1990 - Issue 50
- Rose Ghurayyib, Information and Propaganda , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Rose Ghurayyib, Wafa Stephan, National Conference of the Lebanese Women's Council 23-4-1983 , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Participation in Development - August 1983 - Issue 25
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women's Psychology , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, Sexuality and War, By Evelyne Accad , Al-Raida Journal: Basic Education and Female Drop-Out in the Arab World - Summer 1992 - Issue 54
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Art, in past and present , Al-Raida Journal: Woman Artist - May/August 1988 - Issues 44-45
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Lara Dbouk, Roundtable on GBV in Lebanon: NGOs and Law Enforcement Officers Speak Out , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- George Abdelnour, Arab Women in Latin America , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Latin America - Spring/Summer 2011 - Issues 133-134
- Lebanese American University, The AIDOS Project , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Literature - Summer 1997 - Issue 78
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.