IWSAW's Documentation Center, mentioned in the second issue of AI- Raida (page 12), is an essential project because it is intended to be a stepping stone for all IWSAW future projects.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, State Policies and Position of the Women Workers in the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen. (1967-1977) , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and The Women’s Decade - February 1985 - Issue 31
- Rose Ghurayyib, Art and Freedom , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- Rose Ghurayyib, Laila Shaheen DaCruz , Al-Raida Journal: Women: Where, When and How? - November 1990 - Issue 51
- Rose Ghurayyib, IWSAW: Fourteen Years of Sustained Effort , Al-Raida Journal: IWSAW: Fourteen Year of Sustained Effort - May 1987 - Issue 40
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women, Liberation, Creativity, By Khalida Sa'id , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Environment - Winter 1992 - Issue 56
- Rose Ghurayyib, Fi Tareek-el-Hayat (Traversing the Road of Life) , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Work - February 1987 - Issue 39
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Tunisian Women in the Era of Independence , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, When Is Old Age A Problem? , Al-Raida Journal: Basic Education and Female Drop-Out in the Arab World - Summer 1992 - Issue 54
- Rose Ghurayyib, Jamileh Under the Cedars , Al-Raida Journal: What about career women? Spring 1993 - Issue 61
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Narrow Window , Al-Raida Journal: Young Women of Lebanon in the Post-War Era - Summer 1993 - Issue 62
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Editor, Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Perspectives from Morocco, Egypt and Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Lara Dbouk, Roundtable on GBV in Lebanon: NGOs and Law Enforcement Officers Speak Out , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- George Abdelnour, Arab Women in Latin America , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Latin America - Spring/Summer 2011 - Issues 133-134
- Lebanese American University, The AIDOS Project , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Literature - Summer 1997 - Issue 78
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.