Palestinian female detainees in Israeli prisons are illtreated. Today, fifty Palestinian women are imprisoned in Israeli prisons and detention centers. Forty female detainees are detained at Al-Ramle prison, including six minors. The other female detainees are detained in al-Jalameh and the Russian Compound (‘Moscowbiya’).
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Gender-Based Violence Awareness Campaign , Al-Raida Journal: Women, Activism, and the Arts - Winter 2009 - Issue 124
- Lebanese American University, New publication/Visiting fellowship collaborations/Films , Al-Raida Journal: The Status of Women in Lebanese Legislation - Fall/Winter 2005-2006 - Issues 111-112
- Lebanese American University, Seminar On Social Problems Of The Lebanese Working Woman: A Serious Effort For Her Promotion , Al-Raida Journal: Fallen Idols - August 1981 - Issue 17
- Lebanese American University, Ingrid Jaradat Gassner: An Austrian Media Activist in Palestine , Al-Raida Journal: Non Arab Women in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2003 - Issues 101-102
- Lebanese American University, International Women's Day , Al-Raida Journal: Regional Conference: Arab Women and the Environment - Winter 1994 - Issue 64
- Lebanese American University, Status of Female Prisoners in Yemen , Al-Raida Journal: Incarcerated Arab Women - Fall/Winter 2001 - Issues 95-96
- Lebanese American University, Confusion and Panic: Health & Environment , Al-Raida Journal: Women's Health in Lebanon - Fall 1994 - Issue 67
- Lebanese American University, Recent Publications/Announcement/Films , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Disability - Winter 2005 - Issue 108
- Lebanese American University, Recent Publications/Call for papers/Films , Al-Raida Journal: Marriage Patterns in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2001 - Issues 93-94
- Lebanese American University, Statistical Profile of Women in Post-War Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Post-War Lebanon - Summer/Fall 1995 - Issues 70-71
- Manar Zaiter, Lebanon, UNSCR 1325, and the Women, Peace and Security Agenda , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.