AbstractWith the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) returning to Beirut after more than fifteen years,' I had the chance to meet Fatima Sbaity-Kassem,' Chief of the Women and Development (WAD) Unit at ESCWA.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Myriam Sfeir, Viewpoints and Voices from the Conference on Arab Women and Business Management , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Management - Spring 1995 - Issue 69
- Myriam Sfeir, The Role of LAU in Empowering Women: A Personal Experience - Anita Farah Nassar , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Myriam Sfeir, Arda Arsenian Ekmekji: An Armenian-Lebanese Academician Recounts , Al-Raida Journal: Non Arab Women in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2003 - Issues 101-102
- Myriam Sfeir, Salma Khan: The First Asian Woman to Chair the CEDAW Committee , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Myriam Sfeir, "A Capable Woman is Fought all the Way" - An interview with Dr. Zeina Saba , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Post-War Lebanon - Summer/Fall 1995 - Issues 70-71
- Myriam Sfeir, On Women and War , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in the Arab World - Fall 2003 - Issue 103
- Myriam Sfeir, The Role of Higher Education in the Empowerment of Arab Women , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Myriam Sfeir, Eileen Kuttab, Director of Women Studies Institute at Birzeit University, Recounts , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Centers in the Arab World - Summer/Fall 2000 - Issues 90-91
- Myriam Sfeir, The Agricultural Center of the North , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Agriculture - Fall 1997 - Issue 79
- Myriam Sfeir, Harassment in the Workplace, Does it Exist in Lebanon? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Labor Force - Summer 1998 - Issue 82