In an attempt to investigate health awareness among Lebanese women, we administered a random sample survey (see below). The size of the sample is 201 women of which the mqjority are in age bracket between 20 and 30 years old (39.3%), single (58.7%), with a university education (75.1 %) and engaged in remunerated work or employment (57. 7%).
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Randa Abul-Husn, The Difference Between Professionalism and Professional Women , Al-Raida Journal: What about career women? Spring 1993 - Issue 61
- Randa Abul-Husn, Emily Fares Ibrahim Receives The National Cedar Award , Al-Raida Journal: Why Feminism? Winter 1993 - Issue 60
- Randa Abul-Husn, Does Education Empower Women? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- Randa Abul-Husn, Symposium on Women, Employment and Development in the Arab Countries , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Randa Abul-Husn, Making Women's Rights Part of Human Rights , Al-Raida Journal: Why Feminism? Winter 1993 - Issue 60
- Randa Abul-Husn, Women and The Environment in The Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Environment - Winter 1992 - Issue 56
- Randa Abul-Husn, The Image of Women in Television Commercials and Drama: Media as Creator or Mirror of reality , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Randa Abul-Husn, Arab Women and Literary Creativity , Al-Raida Journal: Women... A Step Ahead - Fall 1992 - Issue 59
- Randa Abul-Husn, Arab Women at the Rio Summit? , Al-Raida Journal: Women at the Earth Summit - Summer 1992 - Issue 58
- Randa Abul-Husn, Not Enough Debates with Wasila Tamzali , Al-Raida Journal: Young Women of Lebanon in the Post-War Era - Summer 1993 - Issue 62
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Zeinab Kassem, Hasan M Abdessamad, Revisiting the Physician’s Approach to Lesbian and Bisexual Patients in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.