How to Cite
Ghurayyib, R. (1). From the Winner of the Franco-Arab Book Award, 1993. Evelyne Accad’s "Blessures Des Mots" (Wounds of Words). Al-Raida Journal, 20-22. https://doi.org/10.32380/alrj.v0i0.990
Evelyne Accad Blessures des Mots, Journal de Tunisie, Indigo, Collection Premices, Cote Femmes Edition, Paris 1993.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rose Ghurayyib, Afifa Karam: A Pioneering Lebanese Journalist , Al-Raida Journal: Women's Health in Lebanon - Fall 1994 - Issue 67
- Rose Ghurayyib, The Woman Artist in Lebanon, by Helen Khal , Al-Raida Journal: Woman Artist - May/August 1988 - Issues 44-45
- Rose Ghurayyib, Rima Alamuddin , Al-Raida Journal: Importance of Documentation in the Arab World - February 1978 - Issue 3
- Rose Ghurayyib, Debate on War by Rose Ghurayyib , Al-Raida Journal: Why Feminism? Winter 1993 - Issue 60
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women and Liberation , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Liberation - November 1988 - Issue 46
- Rose Ghurayyib, Women's Image in Arabic Fiction , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Rose Ghurayyib, Study on a Woman Pioneer Writer: May Ziadeh , Al-Raida Journal: Forward - September 1977 - Issue 2
- Rose Ghurayyib, Reviewing The Decade For Women In Arab Countries , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and The Women’s Decade - February 1985 - Issue 31
- Rose Ghurayyib, Sex Tours "in the Far East" , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Psychology - February 1988 - Issue 43
- Rose Ghurayyib, A Survey of the Stages of the Women's Liberation Movement in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Economic Development - August 1987 - Issue 41